Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chilly, drizzly day so playing with computer






Hi friends ! It is chilly and damp today so it is a good day to stay in and play. I think I have figured out how to put pics in so we will give it a try.








This little monster above is my baby boy Foxy. And that foot belongs to our good friend Batty LOL. Fox had his summer haircut there but he is a little hairball now.





And I thought you might like to see the view from my office too LOL. Brings to mind that OLD country song " Lookin at the World Thru a Windshield". Forgot to warn you, I can not carry a tune in a bucket and the instrument I play best is the radio LOL.




I finally figured out how to hang a quilt in the truck for picture taking too, so here is the one I just finished piecing.....of course it desperately needs pressing but that will have to wait till I get home next week.



Nuff chattering for now...will yak at ya'll after I get that load on tomorrow and get a day's running behind me.

Happy trails!
Nancy

2 comments:

Erzebat said...

very nice work on the pics! proud of you sista!

Cindy said...

What a great blog and I'll definetly be following your journey's. Drive safe and happy quilting.