Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sewing Space


Ok ladies, I never want to hear anyone fuss about having a tiny sewing area LOL....I think I have the smallest of all. I sit on the bunk and my machine sits on the pull out drawer of the built in desk in my sleeper. I keep my blocks laid out on a lap desk beside me on the bunk, and when I need to press I get out the nifty little cutting mat that has a pressing surface on the back of it and plug in my mini iron and just steam away LOL. When I am ready to hang the quilt for pictures I use large clips to clip it to the edge of my upper bunk and let it hang down .

1 comment:

SUPERQUILTER said...

Oh My! I have seen on TV, truckers that have a computer area in their semi. I just can't imagine sewing in such a small place. I guess where there is a will, there is a way. Talk about a dedicated quilter, you truly are one.