Friday, March 20, 2009

Sunshine State







It has been a beautiful day here in the sun shine state, I got my load of insulation delivered early this morning with no problem , then met a dear chat friend and her hubby for lunch. This was the first time Burdencha and I had met face to face but I sure hope it will not be the last! She made me a FSL angel to watch over me on the road and it is hanging up where I will see it every day and think of her and smile. She also gave me a lovely FQ of roses that are way to pretty to cut up, so I may just have to wear it out petting it LOL.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hey you are in my old home state. Just wanted to drop a "hello"...we have a lot in common. I'm a quilter and my husband is a trucker (owner-operator)! How in the world to you sew in the rig? Way to go! Keep it safe out there.