Sunday, December 21, 2008

We Have Water !!!!!


It was a lot of expense, and a lot of work and a lot of mess but we finally got the city water installed just before dark tonight. I was so happy to finally have water again that I scrubbed the bathroom and did laundry first thing LOL. We got the trench dug yesterday but did not get the pipe layed and hooked up till late this afternoon, checked for leaks, fixed one, then had to bury the line to protect it from these bitter temps..... 9 right now. It rained during the night last night so we had to scoop water out of the trench so we could work. What a mess !

Went to move the trucks around a little after we finished working and my truck brakes were frozen so had to mess with it to get the truck to move. Gawd I hate winter !........

1 comment:

Chris said...

Nan, Thank God you finally have water. I couldn't be happier for you if it were myself. I know what it is like to be without water.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your DH.
Chris