Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hiya again......



Just wanted to give you a peak at what I worked on last weekend when I was in the motel. I was just zipping along on it , having a great time and I ran out of scrappy squares, so this one had to get put aside till I can get home to my scrap bins and cut more squares. I think I am gonna like it !

This weekend I am stuck in Oklahoma City, OK without a load....... this is getting to be a real regular situation... so, I am doing some real serious thinking about what I am going to do in the new year to remedy this situation. More on that subject when it is a done deal.......

1 comment:

Amy said...

SO glad to know you are alright,,please email me.. I travel for construction.. and would love to meet ya if you are ever near where I am.. right now I am right beside the world FAMOUS Johnson's Corner In Loveland CO. would be nice for Cinnamon roll and coffee.. take care and be safe.