Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend almost over


I am dreading this weekend being over. Tomorrow it is back to hunting a load for my truck. Wish I could just stay home and play with my fabric, but that just does not pay the bills LOL. I feel pretty proud of myself for what I managed to get done while I have been home this time ! Got a whole stack of quilts to show for it, plus one already Christmas wrapped that is not shown in the stack.

Yesterday the purple and yellow one got donated to be raffled off for Children's Miracle Network benefit. It is hanging in the entry to our local grocery store where they will be selling raffle tickets for the next 5 weeks. I sure hope it brings them a good chuck of doantion $$. Kind of neat seeing something I made hanging in public...even if it is just our small town Food Lion LOL.

No comments: