Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Finish

just now put the last stitch in the binding on this little gem. the embroidery blocks are a set of Bonnet Kids designs that I test stitched for the DollarStitch embroidery site. the 9 patches were from a swap I was in in an earlier life.(mostly extra ones I had made because the swap was a dissapointment) the backing ,border, and binding came from stash , and the batting was a leftover hunk from an earlier project. so, all in all i am feeling pretty thrifty LOL.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Wow, it is beautiful. I also have an embroidery machine and I know that it takes lots of time and effort. Great job. I think I'm going to have some leftover scrappy 9 patches from Crazy Mom Quilts quiltalong, and I think you may have given me ideas.